March 17, 2007

NADINE WILLIS

Nadine is a specimen of power and beauty. She was born in beautiful Jamaica and has an aura of power and intelligence. She was rejected by 11 modeling agencies and it never broke her spirit or allowed her to become discouraged. She continued on in faith and never gave up and today she is enjoying a lucative lifestyle in the fashion industry. She is living her dream and is quoted for saying "I'm in a very privileged position now. I've gained the respect of the people in Jamaica, and besides all the fun things like travelling first class and staying in amazing hotels, the great thing about my life right now is that I can provide a good life and an education I never had for my daughter. That's the most important thing to me." We believe that she is fabulous and a great role model of what hard work and dedication can do. She is awesome!